Insulating sheath (Quick-release thermo shell)
Insulating sheath (Quick-release thermo shell) is a
rapid change thermal insulation for valves, fittings, machinery and
equipment which require periodic maintenance, including:
Vessels and tanks for various purposes;
Compressors and engines;
Boilers and boiler units;
Pumps and pumping equipment;
Offshore platforms for oil and gas;
Thermal power equipment of sea and river
Steam and gas turbines;
Quick-detachable thermo-shell production of LLC «SpetsOgneuporKomplekt»
1. Technical waterproof fabric with a maximum
temperature of up to 600OC;
2. Heat-insulating layer of mullite-siliceous fiber
3. Fasteners, necessary for assembling products on
the isolated object.
Shell are made by developed for concrete aggregates
drawings and patterns in the form of finished products or in the form of
component elements are mounted on a place of a single structure.
The application of insulating membranes allows:
- Significantly reduce heat losses;
- Prevent condensation;
- To protect the equipment from corrosion and
- Reduce noise and vibration;
- Increase the operation life of equipment.
nsulating sheath find wide application in various
spheres of production, including:
Heat and power engineering;
The nuclear industry;
The oil and gas industry;
Civil and industrial construction.